Here are some ideas for the best Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Day is used to express love and compassion towards your significant other. However, sometimes it’s difficult to make a reservation or go see a movie because so many other couples are out! Here is a list of alternate and unique ideas to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your hunny.
Preparation for Valentine’s Day :
- Get a couples massage
- Go buy a special Valentine’s Day outfit (try buying each other’s outfits)
- Have a professional style your hair
- Relax with a couples manicure or pedicure while sipping on Delysia’s Lavender Chocolate Drink
Valentine’s Day activities:
- Scavenger hunt
- Plan a weekend away
- Attend a concert
- Eat at the restaurant of your first date
- Plan a “stay-cation” at your home with a full dinner and dessert menu.
- Have a picnic from your favorite take-out place
- Try taking a new class
- Go rock climbing
- Go dancing
- Try Glamping
- Get together with a few other couples and host a progressive dinner
Gift ideas for your Valentine:
- A book of reasons why you love your partner
- Have child care, dinner, outfits, etc. set up for your significant other for a weekend away or a “stay-cation”
- A dozen roses with a fun activity on each one
- Wrap small gifts like pajamas, CDs, or gift cards in helium balloons
- Fill a jar with sweet notes
- Become a mixologist and create a special cocktail that represents your sweetheart
- Lay out Delysia Chocolatier Gentleman Truffles that lead a path to a relaxing bath
- Do their chores for a day
Valentine’s Day is special for couples and should be celebrated in the way the best represents your relationship. Tag us on Instagram with your Valentine’s Day pictures!