We look forward to seeing you
Join us every weekend at our Tasting Room & Chocolate Boutique for our SAVOR chocolate tasting experience. No reservations required, but highly recommended. Our SAVOR chocolate tasting experience lasts 30-45 minutes and is hosted repeatedly during our Tasting Room weekend hours only.
- March 7 & 8: Tropical state of mind chocolate tasting
Flavors: Hawaiian fruit punch, Orchid mimosa, Twisted tea
- March 14 & 15: Luck of the Irish, A St. Patrick’s Day special chocolate tasting
Flavors: Irish car bomb, Shamrock caramel, Gaelic punch
Experience a full chocolate menu (6 chocolate truffles) paired with Shamrock-green beer, compliments of Real Ale Brewing Company.
- March 21 & 22: Tour de Austin chocolate tasting
Flavors: Homeslice pepperoni pizza, Lucy’s fried chicken, Austin Eastcider apple pie
- March 28 & 29: March Madness chocolate tasting
Flavors: Frito pie, Mosaic IPA, Caramelized popcorn
- Private Culinary Center events
- At-home catering or classes
- Corporate conferences
- Food & wine festivals
- Speaking engagements
- And more
Delysia Chocolatier’s Culinary Center hosts a variety of events throughout the year, including chocolate tastings every weekend.
Learn more about chocolate with one of our classes, rent our Culinary Center for your own event, and shop in our Chocolate Boutique.
From tastings to educational classes to kid-friendly events, there is something for everyone to enjoy.