We’re pretty big football fans here at Delysia Chocolatier. And we love a good party in celebration of this Sunday’s Big Game. So we’re providing a roundup of our favorite football party eats so your celebration of the Big Game is a memorable one.Even if you don’t know a first-down fro a touchdown, the Big Game is still a wonderful reason to celebrate with friends and food. The commercials, halftime show and Puppy Bowl are all good accompaniments to the gridiron action. Throw in chips, dip, and any of the below recipes and you have the perfect Sunday football celebration.
- Buffalo Wings: Make this classic football snack healthier by baking instead of frying. But the Big Game isn’t always about counting calories.
- Deviled Eggs: Trust us, these will be the first to go. Use a hand-blender to get them super-creamy.
- Fried Fish Sandwiches (In honor of Seattle): Bring the Lenten fish fry to your Sunday football buffet.
- Chile Colorado Burritos (In honor of Denver): You could make the burritos or just serve the chile in a bowl with tortillas. Slow-cookers are a party-chef’s best friend.
- Pierogies: Just because Pittsburgh isn’t in the game doesn’t mean you can’t honor the greatness of the black and gold. (OK, we might be slightly biased in who we love to root for)
- Buffalo Chicken Dip: Use a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store for an extra shot of seasoning.
- Pepperoni Bread: An easy classic. Serve with marinara sauce.
- Queso Fundido: The Pioneer Woman would never steer you wrong.
- Snack Stadium: Because why not? You can get really creative here. How about an Italian-themed one with a pesto field?
Don’t forget to add some chocolate. We recommend our top-selling Salted collection. Our brand-new Ghost Pepper bark is also the perfect football treat. Ghost peppers are the hottest peppers in the world. We blended them with our rich dark chocolate to create a truly unique hot and sweet combination. Try it paired with a dark beer.
Enjoy your Sunday funday!